We suspect that this is malware, but we did not find any evidence yet.
The reasons that we question the reliability of this process can be:
- It is started in a folder that is different than the folder the process is usually started in;
- The name or location consists of arbitrary characters or contains obvious typos;
- It runs on a device with a lot of other (suspected) malware;
- No supplier information is provided;
- It is sometimes reported to be malware, but we did not find an official webpage yet;
- No information can be found on the Internet at all.